Terms & Conditions
Cancellations, Refunds and General Terms
Retreat - "Rise in Love"
July 25-31, Mexico
‘We’ refers to Redefining Happiness Limited (held by Cassandra Michael). ‘Guest’ refers to the client that made the booking.
By making a payment you reserve your spot for the retreat "Rise in Love", to be held in Mexico from July 25-31 and you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. If you cancel up until June 25th 2022 the full payment amount will be refunded. From June 26th onwards we will try to replace your spot with another participant. In the event that we find someone then you will receive a full refund, if not you will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel 2 weeks before the start of the retreat the full amount is non-refundable. However this amount can be transferred to purchasing coaching services with me.
2. You may cancel your participation at any time provided that the cancellation is made to us in writing. You can send an email to email@example.com. Cancellation will take effect from the day that the written request is received by us.
3. Once the retreat has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your retreat participation will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
COVID Friendly Terms
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the retreat due to COVID related circumstances, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have made (less credit card fees). We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
General Terms and Conditions
1. If for any reason beyond our control there is a venue issue, we will find an alternative location for your retreat.
2. If you have any health issues, please inform us and consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us. We will also be conducting an intake session.
3. We reserve the right to make any changes to our programme due to unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions or force majeure.
4. We may offer last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become available for them.
5. We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are at the retreat with us. A separate liability waiver & contract will be sent out after booking which you are asked to sign electronically.
6. We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any cancellations, loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
7. Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, or other health requirements.
8. Retreat guests must be respectful and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts. Should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff at the Retreat, then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so, without any compensation.
9. We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares, trains and boats. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.
10. We reserve the right to alter retreat programs and itineraries due to weather, road conditions or other circumstances. These programs may be changed or cancelled at any moment due the trip to assure the safety of our clients and staff. No responsibility is accepted for losses, expenses due to delays, changes of flights or other services because of strikes, accidents, sickness, damage, negligence, weather, war, changes in schedules or other similar causes. We do not assume responsibility for accidents or deaths that can be traced to the participants’ negligence, acts of third parties or exterior circumstances such as weather, natural occurrences, ware or other similar causes.
11. We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our promotional and retreat related information.
12. In the course of participation in our retreat, photos or video may be taken by participants, guides and professional photographers. These images may be used in any Redefining Happiness promotional materials, website, all social media platforms (i.e. Instagram), etc., unless the guest specifically requests otherwise. At the start of the retreat we will ask guests to provide their consent in writing. This will give us permission to perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
13. Check-In and Check-Out times are 3pm and 11am respectively.
We strongly suggest that each retreat participant purchase individual travel insurance for their trip. It can be a minimal expense for the benefits it provides. We suggest that you include the “cancel for any reason” option and a policy that includes medical coverage. The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance.
Travel insurance can protect you in case:
· you cancel your participation in the retreat
· retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, political upheaval, war, or not enough participants to run the trip
· lost or delayed baggage
· medical expenses should you become ill or injured